Please note that initializing your ARES device will format the memory and delete any previously recorded sleep data. Be sure that any previously recorded data was uploaded before proceeding with initialization by searching for the sleep study in your Pending Studies or Reports>Study Reports queues.
If you have an ARES study to upload Click HERE for steps on the upload process.
Verify you have the latest version of Java on your computer to allow compatibility with your ARES device.
- Log in to the Sleepmed Portal
- Plug in your ARES device via USB cable
- If any box opens, no action is required but you can close it by clicking on the “x” in the upper right corner.
- Under Home Sleep Testing in the top left corner, select New Study
- Select the image that represents the ARES model you are using
- If prompted to proceed using JAVA, please select OK
- Click on Initialize Study in the bottom right hand corner. If the Initialize Study button is grayed out, click on the Find Device button in the top section
- Complete the all required fields marked by a red asterisk * confirming all information is correct
- Click OK when prompted that Initialization was completed successfully and unplug device
Back to Top