Note- If a study has been interpreted and signed, the DOB and gender cannot be modified. This information is used in the diagnostic process and changing this could directly impact the treatment considerations and final diagnosis.
- Access the "Study Reports" menu by first going to "Home Sleep Testing" then selecting "Study Reports"
- Enter your search criteria and click the "Search" button
- Click next to the patient's name to access the context menu
- Select "Modify Study Info"
Note: If the study has been interpreted you will not see the option to Edit/Add Questionnaire
- Any field not grayed out can be modified
- You must include a reason for the modification in order to save
- After clicking "Save", a new report will be generated for you to view the changes.
There is not an option to Undo your changes once they have been saved, so please be sure to make necessary notes before modification.