"Consider a repeat study; there is insufficient study time to make an accurate diagnosis."
To confirm the study is available to request interpretation, you must first be able to view it by going to "Home Sleep Testing" then to "Reports" then "Study Reports". Here you will see all available and reviewed studies. The search criteria is defaulted to a two month date range from the current day, the default study type is "Upload Date", and the default status is "Available for Review". The records displayed after you click "Search" will be both interpreted and non-interpreted. The quickest way to determine if the study can be sent for interpretation is to click
- If you do NOT see your study, change the Search Status drop-down to Reviewed
- Click the and select "Mark Available"
- When you see the option "Request Interpretation", click to proceed
- You will then be asked to confirm your decision to change the study status
- Note- If you have more than one Interpreting Physician (IP) associated with the ordering physician you will be given the option to choose from that list, otherwise it will default to your specified IP
Studies can be sent for re-interpretation by the same or a different physician. This must be done by contacting customer support and submitting a formal request. Please be sure to alert any necessary parties involved for billing purposes.