- Locate the o-ring which is a plastic ring around the snap on the headband.
- Push the ring to the bottom of the snap.
- Test to see if it snaps in place after adjusting.
- If the headband still doesn't snap in place you can remove the o-ring and try it again.
See below for an example of how the o-ring should look.
If the voice message does not sound. The device must be TRICKLE CHARGED. Follow steps below:
- Plug the USB charger into a power outlet and into the device for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, disconnect the cable from the device for 10 seconds and plug it back in for another 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, repeat steps above for the last time and disconnect the cable from device for 10 seconds and plug it back in for 45 minutes.
- After the 45 minutes, turn device on listen for any voice prompts. You may also plug it into the computer and make sure it has a few battery life of 22 hours.