*Before sending your device out, be sure to initialize with the new patient information. Click HERE for steps on initializing your ARES device.
- Log in to the SleepMed Portal
- Plug in your ARES device via USB cable
- If any box opens, no action is required but you can close it by clicking on the “x” in the upper right corner.
- Under Home Sleep Testing in the top left corner, select Process Study
- Select the image that represents the ARES model you are using
- If prompted to proceed using JAVA, please select OK
- Complete all required fields with the red asterisk *
- For Interpretation Req’d – Only check YES if you are requesting interpretation of the sleep study by a physician Boarded in Sleep Medicine. You will be charged directly by the interpreting physician for this service.
- Click on Upload Study in bottom right corner
Note- If the patient information is not correct, click Clear Patient Info and complete all necessary fields.
- A download progress window should pop-up indicating the upload process has started
- Complete the patient questionnaire pop‐up screen then click the Save button. If the patient questionnaire does not pop up please click HERE
- Once the study has been completed successfully, close the confirmation pop-up window and unplug the device
Back to Top