- Log in to the Sleepmed Portal
- Under Home Sleep Testing click on Reports from the drop down menu, then select Study Reports
- You will notice a list of patients come up- If you don’t see the patient you’re looking for, check the date range
- Click the Green Plus Sign on the patient name to see the following menu:
Note- If the study has been interpreted and released as a final study, then Add Questionnaire and Request Interpretation will not be available or show on this menu.
* You will be notified by email when a patient report is ready to be reviewed. It takes 24 business hours for the report to become available and 72 hours if you request interpretation by a Board Certified Physician. If a study has been interpreted by a Board Certified Physician, the patient questionnaire, gender and DOB cannot be modified.
Back to Top